Monday, April 13, 2009

Boot hands,sick kids and Easter fight

So.....Charley had her boots on her hands today, clapping them together. I hear her say "ouch" and kinda start whining. I look up to see her rubbing her nose.....yes, she clapped her nose between her boots. WOW, is all I can say to that!!!!!

Ruby and Charley have been sick for the past several days. I've never seen so much snot and poor little Ruby's eyes are matted shut in the mornings. Kirby keeps telling me that I need to take them to the doctor and I keep telling him that they can't do anything for a cold!!! One thing is for sure......I'm tired of having a fussy baby already!!!!

The kids had fun on Easter (we hid the eggs for them and then they hid them for us to find), I think.....besides Ruby being sick AND having to hunt the eggs inside because of the rain AND me and Tyler fighting over who was gonna get an egg, me or his daddy.I found the egg fair and square, I can't help that Kirby didn't catch on to Tyler's very obvious hints quick enough!! However, it made Tyler VERY mad that I got to it first and he proceded to squish and throw the egg so egg hunt '09 was offically OVER!!!!

No comments: